0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter (1.3yrs) is having flu from 1.5 months. And little cough sometimes. she acts normal. I took her to the dr. He said she is having 98 temperature and gave her antibiotic for 7 days and panadol and today. I gave her antibiotic. But no panadol because she acts fine but after 8 days when antibiotic finish she got temp with vomiting when she coughs. Vomiting get fine. but on and off fever still there. 2 days I give her calpol. But no effect. Now I switch to brufen.

Asked for Female, 38 years

Is there anyone who helps me. I'm badly suffering from shoulder pain for 5 years. I also consulted from Drs take prescribed medicines also he suggested me for physiotherapy. After taking medicines I felt temporary relief after that same condition... I have too much pain... kindly help me

Asked for Female, 32 years

I’m nursing mom so till how many months should I take Iron tab. N I’m not taking calcium just drinking a glass of milk daily

Asked for Male, 41 years

After driving for more than two hours my eyes start to hurt and an ache starts in my head. Is it eyesight or some other problem?

Asked for Male, 33 years

After climbing a flight of stairs my breath gets high. I am 28 year old male. So kindly share your opinion?

Asked for Male, 42 years

I am age 37 male with sound medical history AlhamduAllah since last week noticed a lump right below my left nipple. Its not pain as such but yes there is uncomfortable feeling you can feel it when touching the area as the whole area around the nipple is a little swollen up. Need to advise from dr, please.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I have a dry skin problem in summers. As soon as the summer season starts my skin gets itchy and dry. And when I scratch my self tiny red pimple or bumps forms on my skin and my skin gets darker on those areas. I have an uneven skin tone on my body. My shoulder and back are dark as compared to my face and front side. Please tell me what to do? As my skin gets so dry I apply lots of vaseline but its too hard in summer.

Asked for Female, 27 years

I am having a sore on the floor of my mouth for almost a week now. From the looks of it has a large white center & red outline. Have been applying somogel but it just stings so bad and after a numbing effect for 5 mins the pain is back. It has gotten so bad that I haven't had any proper food since yesterday. I feel that I have one in my throat too as swelling is also a bit problematic on the right side where this sore exists Please recommend me something

Asked for Female, 59 years

My mother is suffering from vertigo from the last couple of years. The problem gets worse when she travels on the plane. My mother had vertigo counseling twice but the problem persists. please suggest any consultant specialized for vertigo and tinnitus in Lahore.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My baby sleeps in the day and remains awake at night, kindly suggest any way to correct my baby sleep cycle?

Asked for Male, 61 years

My father started to have dry coughs as the season got cold. Can you recommend a herbal or home remedy?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I have bad breath (especially horrendous morning breath) for quite a while. My tongue is always coated. Often feel mucus on back of throat and need to clear my throat. I occasionally have burning sensation below my adams apple too. Please help me?

Asked for Female, 45 years

A 24 weeks pregnant lady with cerclage is on bed rest and using Cyclogest, Loprin and Osos D twice a day. She used to keep pillow under her hips 24/7 in order to reduce weight on cervix. Now from past 4 days, she cannot lay down due to back ache not even on sides for more than an hour. She is taking neubrol forte twice for backache. The pain subsides or goes away when she sits for half an hour. What can be the reason and the treatment?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have had this same red spot on my face for around 4 to 5 months. I thought it was a pimple at first, so i tried to treat it with acne creams and other things, but nothing worked. Can you help me? Here is the photo of red spot

Asked for Male, 46 years

I am a 40 year old healthy man. I recently got mild tennis elbow because of playing badminton heavily every day. Can you please suggest some precautions and exercises, which help in quick healing? I wish to get it corrected without surgery. I do not want to stop playing for a long time. Is applying ice or warm water in that area helpful? My son, who is 10 years old, also plays badminton and seemed to have milder tennis elbow. Do you like to give any suggestions for him? Thanks.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have applied mehndi in a wedding and it reacted to my skin. My skin has gone burnt ... It's full of itching. Kindly do help me

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is 21 months old. I am shifted from Dubai to Karachi. Since I came here my daughter has motion ( means when she was in Dubai she did one poop daily but. Now she is doing 3 or 4 poops liquid type ) she is also on teething conical teeth are coming she does poop after 1 2 hour of eating ... but she is active, not faint... I m confused should I visit to doctor or its just because of teething Her weight is 12kg .

Asked for Female, 62 years

I have been experiencing discomfort and pain in the upper right side of my back leading to my neck for a week. Ice, heat, cream, and Brufen do not seem to work. Now, the discomfort and the pain has circulated off and on from my back to my abdominal area and my torso. Could this be related to stress. Also, I had an endoscopy procedure five months ago. No cancer was found. But I was told that I had high-grade lesions that may lead to cancer in a few of years. Can these both issues be connected?

Asked for Male, 48 years

My brother is suffering from nervousness, loss of concentration and no sleep during the whole night. He lost his wife 6 months ago in a car accident. We have consulted a psychiatrist and he prescribed Cymbalta but there are no improvements yet. Please advise what to do

Asked for Male, 31 years

I have been excessively using antibiotics because of a quack, The symptoms are excessive flatulence mostly silent and odorless specially at night time, mostly symptoms get better for few hours after defecation but once in a week get worse after defecation. I visited two different gastroenterologists both gave Rifaxamin which worked like magic for 2, 3 days and gradually all symptoms came back. I also used mebever, pentoxol and Probiotics like Biokult and Ecotec. Guide me what should be done?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment